httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ABOUT_APACHE
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:18:27 GMT

On Mar 29, 2011, at 6:16 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2011, at 4:17 AM, Nick Kew wrote:
>

>> On 29 Mar 2011, at 03:10, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>
>>> I've taken a first cut at it. As I said in the commit message, I'm always very
reluctant to tinker with a file that's all about giving people credit, so please feel free
to revert if you think I've slighted someone.

>> Lots of names listed current but look more like emeritus!
>> Would a filter applied to one year of {dev list + svn + bugzilla}
>> be a sufficiently cautious approach to listing those who
>> should no longer be listed as current?
>

> Yeah. This is why I hate files that list names. It always misses out SO MANY people,
and tends to put in a few who really shouldn't be there ... but who's to say that they don't
have merit too? If we were to really list everyone, it would be many hundred names.

Oh, and while we're at it, even the name of the file is probably wrong.