httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <>
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:21:17 GMT
On 3/29/2011 1:13 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> So ... does the union of the above sets constitute everyone that should be listed? It
seems that we have a few different options:
> * List everyone who has ever contributed to the server project
> * List everyone who is currently a committer
> * List everyone who committed something to THIS version
> #2 is obviously easiest, but doesn't feel like the right answer. The other two involve
considerably more work, which is fine, but means that I, at least, won't get it done this

I think it should be #2 with a clear statement that "The current committers
to the Apache HTTP Server include;"...

If a current committer is missing, they could add themselves and can only
blame themselves for forgetting to.  We can do a periodic refresh without
worrying so much about small deltas.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message