httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: ABOUT_APACHE
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:21:17 GMT
On 3/29/2011 1:13 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> So ... does the union of the above sets constitute everyone that should be listed? It
seems that we have a few different options:

> * List everyone who has ever contributed to the server project
> * List everyone who is currently a committer
> * List everyone who committed something to THIS version
>
> #2 is obviously easiest, but doesn't feel like the right answer. The other two involve
considerably more work, which is fine, but means that I, at least, won't get it done this
month.

I think it should be #2 with a clear statement that "The current committers
to the Apache HTTP Server include;"...

If a current committer is missing, they could add themselves and can only
blame themselves for forgetting to.  We can do a periodic refresh without
worrying so much about small deltas.

Thoughts?