httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: ABOUT_APACHE
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:36:19 GMT
On 3/29/2011 3:17 AM, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 29 Mar 2011, at 03:10, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
>> I've taken a first cut at it. As I said in the commit message, I'm always very reluctant
to tinker with a file that's all about giving people credit, so please feel free to revert
if you think I've slighted someone.

> Lots of names listed current but look more like emeritus!
> Would a filter applied to one year of {dev list + svn + bugzilla}
> be a sufficiently cautious approach to listing those who
> should no longer be listed as current?

Define emeritus... the current server svn access is;
ake,ask,asteinmetz,clar,davi,dreid,drh,geoff,jfclere,keith,madhum,mccreedy,mestrade,mturk,nikke,poirier,rederpj,rjung,rici,rooneg,sascha,sf,tdonovan,takashi

and docs svn access is;
aford,blanco,dpejesh,gryzor,igalic,jsl,kawai,lgentis,maczniak,mads,nilgun,noodl,pepper,soldis

while the committee is;
aaron ben bjh bnicholes bojan brianm chrisd chuck coar colm covener dirkx dougm erikabele
fielding fuankg grahamd gregames grisha gstein igalic issac jerenkrantz jgallacher jim
joes jorton kess lars manoj marc martin maxime minfrin mjc nd niq nlehuen noirin
orlikowski pctony pgollucci pquerna rbowen rjung rpluem rse sctemme sf slive striker
trawick wrowe wsanchez yoshiki (+rasmus)

I suggest we take this to the pmc list if we are ready to begin trimming any of these
lists, and otherwise use them as authoritative for now.