httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Open Bugs
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:26:40 GMT
There are currently 20 open bugs that are assigned to the documentation team.

Of these, 9 are 2 years old or more.

I set myself a 2011 goal of having all the open doc bugs closed in the first quarter of 2011,
but have reached the point where *most* of them are outside of my ability to do anything about.

Having tickets open for that long is something of an embarrassment, and I'd like to solicit
your help. Take a look at the open doc tickets, and see if there's one that you can tackle
in the next 30 days, particularly focusing on the ones in the upper half of the list - the
one that are more than 2 years old.

Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen