httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "FAQ" by jmcg
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:12:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FAQ" page has been changed by jmcg.
The comment on this change is: Win 64 binaries.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/FAQ?action=diff&rev1=29&rev2=30

  == Where can I get Apache httpd? ==
  You can find out how to download the source for Apache at the [[http://httpd.apache.org|main
Apache web server site]].
+
+ == Where can I download (certified) 64 bit Apache httpd binaries for Windows? ==
+ Right now, there are none. The Apache Software Foundation produces Open '''Source''' Software.
The 32 bit binaries provided are a courtesy of the community members.

  == May I use the Apache logo on my product or Web site? ==
  You may NOT use any original artwork from the Apache Software Foundation, nor make or use
modified versions of such artwork, except under the conditions in the  [[http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/|Apache
Trademark Policy]] document.