William A. Rowe Jr. a écrit :
Jim, would you please undo the damage?  Not sure if you are subscribed to docs@.

On 1/22/2011 10:29 AM, Lucien GENTIS wrote:

Hi to all,

It seems that all my french translation updates of last week-end have been discarded.

There are more than ten files, and all have been modified by "Jim"

Example : I updated trunk/docs/manual/install.xml.fr on january, 16th, and this update has
been discarded on  january, 18th.

So could Jim explain what's wrong with these files, since they were all validated through
"build.sh validate-xml" command.

Happy week-end to all

Lucien