httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "PrematureEndOfScriptHeaders" by thumbs
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 23:45:58 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "PrematureEndOfScriptHeaders" page has been changed by thumbs.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PrematureEndOfScriptHeaders?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

  For help debugging CGI script problems, see the [[http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/howto/cgi.html#troubleshoot|CGI
tutorial]].

-
- Apache/FreeBSD. My compiled/linked C-language CGI progs would not run -- always gave PrematureEndOfScriptHeaders
-- and the problem was (so it seems) that they ended up with permissions = 0775, i.e., with
group-write permissions. When, on a random hunch, I changed these perms to 0755 (no group-write
perms) everything ran great. Worked for me.
-