httpd-docs mailing list archives

From iñigo medina <imed...@grosshat.com>
Subject Re: Started spanish translation of core.xml
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 10:19:06 GMT
2010/11/30 Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>

> No, it's easier than that.
>
> Since you have an svn checkout, you'll just need to go into that checking,
> and then:
>
> svn update
> ... edit file ...
> svn diff > diff.txt

Ok, but that makes sense when the initial commit has been made. Isn't it?
I still have version 0 since there is no commit to the trunk with the file
core.xml.es.

Another question: since I started making a copy of core.xml, when this file
changes
(for instance, today) how are usually added those changes to the translated
file?

iñ