httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <>
Subject Fwd: Started spanish translation of core.xml
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:12:33 GMT
Seems my previous email bounced, resending

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Lopez <>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: Started spanish translation of core.xml

I used to contribute to Spanish docs@ in the past, unfortunately I
have no time at all to help right now.

The translation is pretty good and grammatically correct (specially
for a first translation and given some technical terms are quite hard
to translate to Spanish). I found a couple of small typos:

Funcionalides -> Funcionalidades
Consulta la página man -> Consulta la página de manual

but other than that it looks +1 to me

The only thing that I would mention is that you write accentuated
characters directly, not sure where encoding is specified, etc. so it
may not look good in some browsers. If I recall correctly when I did
the translations you had to XML-escape them

básicas -> b&aacute;sicas
añade -> a&ntilde;ade

Hope this helps, I wish I could get more involved at this time