httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [Httpd Wiki] Update of "ErrorLog" by jerryhines
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 14:56:03 GMT

On Dec 31, 2010, at 10:27 AM, Igor Galić wrote:

>> - Describe ErrorLog here. Invalid document root presented by apache
>> + Describe ErrorLog here. CGI Wrapper Error: Invalid document root
>> presented by apache
>
> I'm quite sure
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/core.html#errorlog
> does a pretty good job describing ErrorLog.

+1

The Wiki is NOT NOT NOT intended to reproduce the documentation. It
was originally intended to be a scratchpad for developing new docs to
go into the actual documentation, and has since become something more
than that. It might be a good idea to have a clear statement of what
we intend the wiki to be. However, when something is documented, we
need to link to it rather than rewriting it. And if it need rewriting,
rewrite it in the docs, rather than forking.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com