httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Re: translation of documentation?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 19:17:53 GMT

On Dec 3, 2010, at 1:59 PM, Lars Nielsen wrote:

> Hey there,
> I saw a post on the apache-users list that you miss resources to
> translate the apache documentation. I am willing to help translate
> into
> danish.
> I have helping with some other translations on, and
> some on debian linux.
> Are there some simple things I can start with?

There's instructions here:
  under Getting Started
You've already done step one :)

There's a list of translations here:

  - Danish is entirely missing, so you can start anywhere at all.

We recommend that folks start with core.html - it's the biggest
benefit, but it's also the largest file. So if you wanted to start
with something smaller, that would be fine, too.

Rich Bowen

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message