httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "NameBasedSSLVHosts" by JoshuaSmith
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:32:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "NameBasedSSLVHosts" page has been changed by JoshuaSmith.
The comment on this change is: This didn't work for me on Apache 2.2.14 (win32) until I added
ServerAlias directives that mirror the ServerName directives..
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHosts?action=diff&rev1=8&rev2=9

          SSLCertificateKeyFile   /etc/ssl/star.example.com.key

          ServerName      "one.example.com"
+         ServerAlias     "one.example.com"
          DocumentRoot    "/var/www/html/one"

          CustomLog       "/var/log/httpd/one-access.log" combined
@@ -59, +60 @@

          SSLCertificateKeyFile   /etc/ssl/star.example.com.key

          ServerName      "two.example.com"
+         ServerAlias     "two.example.com"
          DocumentRoot    "/var/www/html/two"

          CustomLog       "/var/log/httpd/two-access.log" combined