httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: translation of documentation? index.xml.da
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 20:48:32 GMT
* Lars Nielsen wrote:

> lør, 04 12 2010 kl. 21:26 +0100, skrev André Malo:
> > * Lars Nielsen wrote:

> > > Ok, Now I have made the simples possible translation... the
> > > index-page! Can you integrate this file and create the necessary
> > > bootstrap integration?
> >
> > I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough (and I missed a path):
> >
> > I talked about a file like the ones in here:
> > <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/style/l
> >ang/>.
> >
> > Those files are needed for bootstrapping a language. You just need to
> > cp en.xml to da.xml and translate the contents. Once checked in, the
> > rest is done by the build system.
> >
> > *After* that, we can submit actual documentation files for this
> > language.
> >
> > If you need help or explanations about the language file, don't
> > hestitate to ask here.
> >
> > nd
>
> Ok, :-)
>
> Now I have translated the da.xml file (copied from en.xml) and the index
> file from yesterday.
>
> They are both attached to this email.

Alright, committed both with minor tweaks (into trunk):

da.xml: Changed the $LastChangedRevision$ field to "English Revision:
<number> " and fixed the source file extension (.xml -> .xml.da)

index.xml.da: Changed the $LastChangedRevision$ field to "English Revision:
<number> "

The English Revision thing is automatically scanned by the build process and
adjusted if the english version of the document changes. (The "outdated"
message appears on the top then).

Now if you could convince some fellow (native-speaking ideally) to review
your work, that would be great.

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>