httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: translation of documentation? index.xml.da
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 20:26:52 GMT
* Lars Nielsen wrote:

> fre, 03 12 2010 kl. 21:35 +0100, skrev André Malo:
> >
> > For new languages, a file manual/style/<lang>.xml [1] needs to be
> > created first (and then integrated with build bootstrap).
> >
> > nd
> >
> > [1] <lang> would be "da" in this case.
>
> Ok, Now I have made the simples possible translation... the index-page!
> Can you integrate this file and create the necessary bootstrap
> integration?

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough (and I missed a path):

I talked about a file like the ones in here:
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/style/lang/>.

Those files are needed for bootstrapping a language. You just need to cp
en.xml to da.xml and translate the contents. Once checked in, the rest is
done by the build system.

*After* that, we can submit actual documentation files for this language.

If you need help or explanations about the language file, don't hestitate to
ask here.

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>