httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "Win64Compilation" by PontusCarlsson
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 17:08:51 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Win64Compilation" page has been changed by PontusCarlsson.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Win64Compilation?action=diff&rev1=10&rev2=11

  {{{
  set PATH="C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin;%PATH%"
  }}}
- Replace C:\Program Files (x86)\!GnuWin32\ with the installation path you provided during
the installation, this is however default so if you didn't chacnge anything this'll work just
fine for you.
+ Replace C:\Program Files (x86)\!GnuWin32\ with the installation path you provided during
the installation, this is however default so if you didn't change anything this'll work just
fine for you.

  = Obtaining the sources =
  Lastly we (of course) need the sources.
@@ -87, +87 @@

  Right then! Now we're actually going to compile HTTPd. First of all, since you have perl
installed then before the compilation, run

  {{{
- FOR /R %F IN (*.mak *.mk.win) DO perl -pi.bak -e "s/\/MACHINE:X[0-9]*//g" %F &&
del %F
+ FOR /R %F IN (*.mak *.mk.win) DO perl -pi.bak -e "s/\/MACHINE:X[0-9]*//gi" %F &&
del %F.bak
  }}}
  What this does is that it iterates through the entire source and removes all /MACHINE: tags.
Why Apache has chosen to to include these parameters I'll never understand but removing this
fixes problems with conflicting machine types.

-
+ {{{
+ nmake -f Makefile.win installr
+ }}}
+ Finally compile and install HTTPd, you can specify INSTDIR= to specify a path of where to
install HTTPd as well, also as [[Win32VC9Build]] points out you can also specify database
bindings by adding DBD_LIST="mysql sqlite" etc.
+ Also as it points out, don't forget to add the libraries and includes from the databases
to the INCLUDE and LIB.

  = Troubleshooting =
  == Zlib : unresolved external symbol inflate_fast ==