httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "Win64Compilation" by PontusCarlsson
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:57:30 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Win64Compilation" page has been changed by PontusCarlsson.

  Right then! Now we're actually going to compile HTTPd. First of all, since you have perl
installed then before the compilation, run
- FOR /R %F IN (*.m*) DO perl -pi.bak -e "s/\/MACHINE:[A-Za-z0-9]*//g" %F
+ FOR /R %F IN (*.mak * DO perl -pi.bak -e "s/\/MACHINE:X[0-9]*//g" %F &&
del %F
  What this does is that it iterates through the entire source and removes all /MACHINE: tags.
Why Apache has chosen to to include these parameters I'll never understand but removing this
fixes problems with conflicting machine types.
  = Troubleshooting =
  == Zlib : unresolved external symbol inflate_fast ==

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message