httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "Win64Compilation" by PontusCarlsson
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:57:30 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Win64Compilation" page has been changed by PontusCarlsson.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Win64Compilation?action=diff&rev1=9&rev2=10

  Right then! Now we're actually going to compile HTTPd. First of all, since you have perl
installed then before the compilation, run

  {{{
- FOR /R %F IN (*.m*) DO perl -pi.bak -e "s/\/MACHINE:[A-Za-z0-9]*//g" %F
+ FOR /R %F IN (*.mak *.mk.win) DO perl -pi.bak -e "s/\/MACHINE:X[0-9]*//g" %F &&
del %F
  }}}
  What this does is that it iterates through the entire source and removes all /MACHINE: tags.
Why Apache has chosen to to include these parameters I'll never understand but removing this
fixes problems with conflicting machine types.
+
+

  = Troubleshooting =
  == Zlib : unresolved external symbol inflate_fast ==