httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "Win64Compilation" by PontusCarlsson
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 10:23:09 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Win64Compilation" page has been changed by PontusCarlsson.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Win64Compilation?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

   * C:\httpd-2.2.17\srclib

-  .  * zlib
+  . * zlib
   * openssl

  = Step by Step =
@@ -64, +64 @@

  You're now inside the source tree of httpd, let's begin compiling Zlib shall we!

  == Zlib ==
-
  {{{
  cd srclib\zlib
  nmake -f win32\Makefile.msc AS=ml64 LOC="-DASMV -DASMINF -I." OBJA="inffasx64.obj gvmat64.obj
inffas8664.obj"
  }}}
  AS=ml64 tells nmake to use ml64 (Macro Assembler x64) as our assembler, -DASMV and -DASMINF
are both defines in inffas8664.c which I'm not sure what they actually do.

- If you encounter something like
+ = Troubleshooting =
+
+ == Zlib : unresolved external symbol inflate_fast ==
+
+ During Zlib compilation if you encounter something like

  {{{
  infback.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol inflate_fast referenced
@@ -79, +82 @@

  inflate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol inflate_fast
  }}}
  This means you have a typo in either -DASMV -DASMINF or your OBJ="inffasx64.obj gvmat64.obj
inffas8664.obj" since inflate_fast is defined in inffas8664.c.
+
+ == Zlib : Cannot open include file 'zutil.h' ==

  If you instead encounter