httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Vincent Bray <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FAQ reverted to revision 15 on Httpd Wiki
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 20:49:55 GMT
Why is this spam, Rich?

--
noodl

On 13 November 2010 16:39, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> Dear wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page "Httpd Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The page FAQ has been reverted to revision 15 by RichBowen.
> The comment on this change is: Spam.
> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/FAQ?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

>  (Prior to 1.3, you needed to use "nph-" scripts to accomplish non-buffering. Today,
the only difference between nph scripts and normal scripts is that nph scripts require the
full HTTP headers to be sent.)

>  == Where can I find the "CGI specification"? ==
> - Short answer: <URL: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3875 >.
> -
> - The original Common Gateway Interface (CGI) specification can no longer be found at
the original NCSA site (http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/interface.html). This version hadn't
been updated since 1995, and there have been some efforts to update it.

can find out more about this project at <http://web.golux.com/coar/cgi/>.

>  == How do I enable SSI (parsed HTML)? ==
>  SSI (an acronym for Server-Side Include) directives allow static HTML documents to
be enhanced at run-time (e.g., when delivered to a client by Apache). The format of SSI directives
is covered in the mod_include manual; suffice it to say that Apache supports not only SSI
but xSSI (eXtended SSI) directives.