httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1039393 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/review_translations.pl
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:27:43 GMT

On Nov 26, 2010, at 11:12 AM, André Malo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> shouldn't that go into the build-directory?

Probably should. For some reason, I wasn't able to commit a file into
the build directory, and I had limited time to get this done this
morning. I'll move it once I sort out why that happened.

> Also can you explain the use case for the -x option? One needs to
> find the
> place where to paste the xml in the original document anyway (?)

It will just emit the xml with info from the English doc. Pasting it
into the right place is left as a task for the documenter. Presumably
me. This script is intended purely as a time saver for me. If other
folks want it to do other useful things, please feel free to do so.

> And may be as feature request: it would be nice if the script could
> deal with
> the revision references on top of the documents and display the
> appropriate
> diff.

Yes, that would be cool.

--