httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Started spanish translation of core.xml
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:40:53 GMT
Can someone literate in Spanish give this a quick look-over and commit
it?

This is different from what we've done in the past, in that there are
large parts of the document untranslated, and thus in the "wrong"
language. However, I feel like this is actually the right way to do
it, so that even though it's in the wrong language, at least it's
there, which is significantly better than nothing.

Thoughts?

Thanks, iñigo. This is a great start.

--
Rich Bowen