httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Call for translation
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:44:26 GMT
Either email with attachment to the docs list, or paste the diff on a
pastebin like http://apache.pastebin.ca/ and email the URL to the docs
list.

Since this is the first one, and there's no existing file to diff
against, probably email with attachment makes the most sense.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com