httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Meetup tomorrow?
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 20:54:30 GMT
So, either I was too tired when I sent this, or just didn't look at
the schedule. Did anyone manage to get a little time to hack on docs?
How's tonight or tomorrow? Anyone interested in doing this or would
you rather spend your meat-space time actually enjoying meat-space?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com