I think we all agree that that FAQ is awful, but we've avoided talking about it for so long that it appears that we're ok with the fact that it's awful. I'm tired of that. Let's fix it.

* I don't remember why the FAQ is split into sections A through I and reassembled afterwards into a single monolithic document. I'm neither for or against this approach. Any thoughts?

* One possible approach is to copy the 1.3 FAQ wholesale into the trunk directory and then pare it down from then. Thoughts?

* Anyone interested in heading up this process, or should I just add it to The List and hope that it happens some day?

* Is it even worthwhile to have a FAQ? I think it probably is, but what I mean is, is it useful to have this as a monolithic static document, or should we be doing something else here?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com