httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: FAQ
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 16:39:09 GMT

On Oct 1, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Dan Poirier wrote:

> How does fajita know where to refer people?  Maybe some of that
> knowledge could be applied to create a new FAQ-like document.

Fajita is a key-value store, mostly built by the dozen or so people
that staff the IRC channel. When a question is asked often enough, we
teach fajita a response. Also, a while ago, we had a script that
converted every directive in the docs into a response that she knows.
Last time I checked, I couldn't find the script, but it wouldn't be
too hard to recreate.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com