httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Mail notifications
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:39:52 GMT

On Oct 29, 2010, at 5:58 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Oct 28, 2010, at 7:22 PM, Igor Galić wrote:
>

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Since Rich put the FAQs on the wiki, I also did a couple of changes -
>> but we haven't gotten any mail about those on docs@
>>
>> For one, for the other: I've noticed that in bugzilla nobody's
>> notified when issues are created or re-assigned to the
>> Documentation component. I've tried to figure out how to put
>> myself on the list, but failed.
>>

> Yes, that would be helpful. We're remarkably bad at keeping up with
> the documentation bugs.

I attempted to reassign some bugs to docs@httpd.apache.org but was
unable to do so. Presumably that needs to be created as an account in
the system.

Looks like we have 74 open issues assigned to Documentation, and that
my saved search "OpenDocsBugs" was somehow missing about 70 of them,
leading me to a false sense of accomplishment. :/

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com