httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to docs
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 18:35:22 GMT
Yeah, that's a little text-heavy, though.

There's basically the following ways to submit changes:

1) Email us and say "hey, this bit is wrong".
2) Submit an actual patch to the mailing list
3) Open a ticket in bugzilla.
4) Get svn access and commit it yourself

I'd like to encourage a culture where we get lots of patches via the
mailing list, but also people are encouraged sufficiently that they
rise swiftly to #4 if they have any interest in doing so.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com