httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1024391 - in /httpd/site/trunk: docs/docs-project/index.html xdocs/docs-project/index.xml
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:36:30 GMT

On Oct 19, 2010, at 4:28 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:

>> Correct the link to where one might find docs in chm and pdf format.
>> However, nobody's built the docs in chm for any 2.2 version,
>> apparently.
>
> I looked at it as I have the appropriate voodoo, but the switch-user-
> language
> hoops looked less than fun.  Thinking it might be a task for windows
> powershell.

Strangely, I've never noticed before that we even offer chm files. I
tried to build with the chm-en option, and it failed to build. Seems
like a useful thing to offer.

I have successfully built the PDF version in the past, but not
recently, and I don't think ever with 2.2. Would be nice to get back
into the habit of building those.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com