httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject FAQ
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 15:18:51 GMT
I think we all agree that that FAQ is awful, but we've avoided talking
about it for so long that it appears that we're ok with the fact that
it's awful. I'm tired of that. Let's fix it.

* I don't remember why the FAQ is split into sections A through I and
reassembled afterwards into a single monolithic document. I'm neither
for or against this approach. Any thoughts?

* One possible approach is to copy the 1.3 FAQ wholesale into the
trunk directory and then pare it down from then. Thoughts?

* Anyone interested in heading up this process, or should I just add
it to The List and hope that it happens some day?

* Is it even worthwhile to have a FAQ? I think it probably is, but
what I mean is, is it useful to have this as a monolithic static
document, or should we be doing something else here?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com