httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Re: FAQ
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 17:42:29 GMT

On Oct 1, 2010, at 4:06 PM, Igor Galić wrote:

> Nobody's dared to touch Performance topics, yet.
> Anyway, here's a nice hash up on MPM (prefork) by sctemme on users@
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/200905.mbox/%3C94CBEFB7-B785-44A9-8324-241F32890836@apache.org%3E
>
> A great start. I lack the bandwidth to completely comprehend it right now..
> It would also do wonders to the MPM documentation ;)

You're absolutely welcome to copy-paste that into a Wiki or wherever, and hopefully polish
up the bits I missed.  You're also welcome to the slide decks and prose in http://people.apache.org/~sctemme/ApconUS2007/
, the last iteration of my Performance presentations.

If you end up using significant portions verbatim, I'd appreciate attribution, but that can
fade as the material gets absorbed by the project.

S.

PGP FP: FC5A 6FC6 2E25 2DFD 8007  EE23 9BB8 63B0 F51B B88A

View my availability: http://tungle.me/sctemme