httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Is there a howto?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:25:14 GMT
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:45:51 -0500
Daniel Ruggeri <DRuggeri@primary.net> wrote:

> Hello;
>     I have submitted two patches that will add configurable parameters
> to HTTPD (48939 and 48841). I think at the same time that these patches
> go in, a documentation patch should be added as well. Can anyone offer
> some basic guidance on how I would go about documenting, submitting and
> proposing such a change?

If you're submitting any kind of patches, your best startingpoint
is to check out the /trunk/ repo from svn.  Under that, you'll find
not just the source code, but also the documentation.  The files to
edit are the original XML from which the rest is generated.  For your
patches, you'll want to look in /docs/manual/mod/.

Should be straightforward once you have the svn repos.

--
Nick Kew