httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Default configuration directory
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:53:20 GMT
While I'm not sure I completely understand what you're suggesting, it
seems to me that unless we work with third-party re-packagers,
anything of this nature that we do is merely an academic exercise,
since only a rapidly-decreasing minority of users will ever even
experience it.

My other initial reaction is that it makes the configuration files
that much harder to find, and frustrate people a little more.

What are you thoughts on those issues?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com