httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject The FAQ
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 15:51:59 GMT
I started looking at the FAQ this morning, and there's an awful lot of
garbage in it - broken links, incorrect information, references to how
things are now in 1999, and compatibility with CERN and NCSA.

So, the question I have is whether we should fix it, remove it, or
leave it as a historical document. My inclination is that we remove
almost all of it, and the bits that are in fact relevant, and sort of
FA, move over to the FAQ in the the trunk docs.

Unless someone objects, and feels that the 1.3 FAQ should be
maintained as a snapshot in time, I'll probably tinker with this on
and off over the coming months.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen