httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: javascript in docs?
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 10:59:35 GMT

On May 14, 2010, at 6:33 AM, Vincent de Lau wrote:

> [...]

There has long been a requirement that we do something that is easily
mirror-able. I don't know if that's still a requirement. There's also
the desire that the docs work "out of the box" on install, but I
suppose that doesn't much matter any more with the 1.3 docs, since
nobody should be installing them. We should bring the Infra folks into
the conversation before we implement a server-side dynamic solution.

Having said that, yes, I agree that this is what we need to do, and
would be glad to help in any way I can.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com