httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r940824 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/error/
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 12:25:41 GMT

On May 5, 2010, at 7:47 AM, Dan Poirier wrote:

> I went ahead and committed this patch for the Polish translation of
> the
> error document pages, since the first version was submitted several
> years ago and had not been picked up.  Should someone review it?  And
> what's the process for backporting this kind of change to 2.2, I'm
> guessing it's CTR but wanted to check first?

We've always operated in CTR for documentation, even for released
versions. I haven't been doing much in the 2.2 docs lately - mostly I
just forgot - but we've always had pretty much a free hand to backport
doc changes to older versions.

Yeah, it should get reviewed, if you happen to know some native Polish
speakers with some technical vocabulary.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com