httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Re: javascript in docs?
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 11:30:19 GMT

On May 14, 2010, at 7:07 AM, Vincent de Lau wrote:

> In the meantime I was thinking that you don't have to include dynamic
> content, you could also create a link to a redirector. That
> redirector would
> not have to be mirrored and would also not rely on other versions of
> the
> docs to be available on the mirror.

Ooh. That's a really good idea. We should pursue that. A simple Perl/
PHP/Python script, or a RewriteMap, somewhere either on ASF hardware
or elsewhere, would be awesome. I think that linking to an offsite
docs-redirector would be acceptable, don't you? Or even something
running on

Rich Bowen

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: