httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: svn commit: r940953 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/style/css/manual.css
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 17:35:59 GMT
* Rich Bowen wrote:

> On May 4, 2010, at 1:07 PM, André Malo wrote:
> > Please revert. "position fixed" is simply broken (especially if the
> > fixed
> > content is bigger than your browser window). Click on the arrows
> > that point
> > up instead ;)
> I've reverted, but would appreciate a more complete explanation that
> "broken", which doesn't communicate much to me, as it is clearly *not*
> broken, and does exactly what I intended.

Let's turn it around. If you can reach the entire sidebar of

with "position fixed" without supersizing your browser (my browser is
usually about 600px high), it's not broken. (<Virtualhost> is the last

Additionally in the past there were really broken implementations of this
feature in the wild, but I don't know if that's still relevant.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message