httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: javascript in docs?
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 13:16:51 GMT

I think this is not so easy to do, since /foo might exist in 1.3 and 2.2 but is removed in
a future version. You then would have to go back and edit 1.3 anyway.

The redirector solution allows you to dynamically update the map. A dynamic include could
also alter the warning message in old docs (e.g. mod_auth was replaced, read here for the
new ...) or even display various version in future docs.

I can help with the latter two. For changing the static files, I'll leave that for somebody
else.

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl