httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: javascript in docs?
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 11:07:35 GMT

In the meantime I was thinking that you don't have to include dynamic
content, you could also create a link to a redirector. That redirector would
not have to be mirrored and would also not rely on other versions of the
docs to be available on the mirror.

> Having said that, yes, I agree that this is what we need to do, and
> would be glad to help in any way I can.

When we know the requirements, I can start building a solution.

Regards,

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl