httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: javascript in docs?
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 10:33:55 GMT

Maybe using SSI to call a server side script might be something to try. This
would also remove the need for JavaScript and allows for indexing.

<!--#include virtual="/path/to/newdocs.cgi?file=${REQUEST_URI}" -->

One way or another, you would have to provide some map for files that are
not 1:1 in the new docs. I'd be happy to write a PHP script that does this
(similar to the JavaScript version), but I don't know that the server
supports.

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl