httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject RFP: HTTPD Training Classes for ApacheCon Atlanta
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:10:53 GMT
I'm coming to you first because you know (and in some cases, you are)
the very best trainers and most knowledgeable people in the area of
your project. We need your help gathering the best training sessions
for ApacheCon North America 2010 in Atlanta.

Here's what we need:

Training sessions, either half day (3 hours), full day (6 hours), or 2-
day (12 hours). We need a description of the training and the speaker,
put into the wiki, here:http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/ApacheCon2010AtlantaTraining

Here's what you get:

If your training class is selected, you get:

* Nights in the hotel:
Half-day training: 3 nights for one trainer
Full-day training: 4 nights for one trainer
Two-Day training: 5 nights for one trainer

* Travel allowance up to $850.00 USD – will be paid within 30 day of
conference completion and the receipt of travel costs.

* Compensation
If your class sells the minimum number of seats (11), you'll get a cut
of the profits:
  * Two-Day and One-Day trainers will receive $1,000.00
  * Half-Day Trainers will receive $600.00
  * 25% of any registration after 15 people (i.e attendee 16 will be
split 25% and 75% with the conference)

Please share these details with your developer lists, and with any
individuals who you know to be good trainers in your particular topic.
Please let me know any questions you have.

--
Rich Bowen, for the ApacheCon Conference Committee
rbowen@apache.org