httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <A.F...@ford-mason.co.uk>
Subject Documentation writing at the Apache Retreat in Ireland
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:06:19 GMT
I have signed up for the Apache Retreat in Wicklow (and my employer is
providing me with time off!).  I had said that I would work on the
Apache HTTPD documentation once I had finished writing "The Apache2
Pocket Reference", but work and real life intervened.  I would be
interested to know whether anyone else is planning on working on
documentation at the retreat, and if there are areas of the
documentation that it was felt could particularly do with some intensive
attention?

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford
South Wing Compton House, Compton Green,