Hi Dan,
I feel that even though the content is more or less same between the two docs, their content is more organized. In the HEADER directive document, there is no ambiguity to a new user on the numbering of the arguments, and their usage. Perhaps it is just me - when I read the HEADER directive on apache docs it took me 3-4 reads before getting it right, but their (IBM) presentation of the same content was easier to understand and grasp (no ambiguity, whatsoever).
Just my two cents.
-Sreedhar

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Dan Poirier <poirier@pobox.com> wrote:
Sreedhar Madullapalli <sreedhar.apache@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for the prompt correction, and consideration. Not sure if I can
> mention any documentation references outside the ASF foundations, but this
> httpd documentation on IBM's website does a real good job of documenting the
> mod_headers, and HEADER directive.
> http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/rzaie/rzaiemod_headers.htm

What do you see there that you think is better than the apache docs?

> I did check the dev trunk (2.3) and though the rewording take care of the
> ambiguity, I feel that there is room for improvement.
> -Sreedhar

Specific suggestions for improvement are always welcome, or even better,
patches.

Dan