Thanks for the prompt correction, and consideration. Not sure if I can mention any documentation references outside the ASF foundations, but this httpd documentation on IBM's website does a real good job of documenting the mod_headers, and HEADER directive. http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/rzaie/rzaiemod_headers.htm
I did check the dev trunk (2.3) and though the rewording take care of the ambiguity, I feel that there is room for improvement.
-Sreedhar

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Dan Poirier <poirier@pobox.com> wrote:
Sreedhar Madullapalli <sreedhar.apache@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Folks,
> The HEADER directive section of the mod_headers documentation needs some
> clarification/correction (
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_headers.html#header)
> The documentation needs to properly define the numbering of the arguments.

Thanks for the report.  I've reworded this a bit in the trunk
and 2.2.x documentation (r899254 and r899257).  It'll take a little while to
show up on the web site.

Dan