httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joseph Pecoraro <joepec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r895065 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/images/rewrite_rule_flow.png
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:10:58 GMT
>> I'm sorry, I don't know how to answer this. André, is there a
>> preferred vector format?
>
> I'd go *preferrably* for SVG, but let's use EPS for now.

I agree. I was a bit disappointed that OmniGraffle did not export
to SVG. I looked around, and it turns out I can export as PDF,
import to Inkscape, and export as SVG from there. There seem to
be some minor issues with shadows/gradients.

When I find some free time I'll export to a bunch of formats,
put them online, and point you to them. Cheers.

- Joseph Pecoraro