httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Clarification/Correction needed for HEADER directive explanation
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:03:55 GMT

On Jan 19, 2010, at 08:09 , Dan Poirier wrote:

> The current terms of use are here:
> <http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/topic/rzahg/documentdownloadpermission.htm

> I'm not a lawyer but my reading is that wouldn't give ASF rights to
> use
> the documentation as we'd like, so if there are parts of the doc we'd
> like to use, we'd need to negotiate that.

Ah. Well, in that case, I'll probably avoid spending too much time
even looking at them. I don't think we're particularly interested in
negotiating terms. Either they're donated under the terms of the
Apache License, or we're not interested. I don't mean to be difficult,
but I also don't have the time or passion to undertake any kind of
license negotiation for docs. I'd rather spend that passion writing.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com