httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Clarification/Correction needed for HEADER directive explanation
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:27:02 GMT

On Jan 18, 2010, at 02:21 , Sreedhar Madullapalli wrote:

> Not sure if I can mention any documentation references outside the
> ASF foundations, but this httpd documentation on IBM's website does
> a real good job of documenting the mod_headers, and HEADER
> directive. http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/rzaie/rzaiemod_headers.htm

Wow. Interesting. I must bookmark that and poke around their docs more.

Do you have any direct contact with the producers of these docs? To
what degree are we able to borrow their content? Better yet, can we
get them to actively participate in our process, rather than (or in
addition to) forking our effort?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com