httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Translator's note: don't randomly translate standardized names...
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 20:35:21 GMT
Hi there,

I just stumbled upon a translation of example.com to exemple.com in the fr
translation. Please don't do that. example.com is designated for
documentation purposes, while exemple.com is not (AFAIK). See r895067.

From time to time I also get build errors, when fixed <context> tokens are
translated. Don#t do that either ;) See: r895062
It's pretty easy to check the latter if you try to build the stuff you've
just checked in.

nd
--
"Solides und umfangreiches Buch"