httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Sreedhar Madullapalli <sreedhar.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clarification/Correction needed for HEADER directive explanation
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:59:54 GMT
Hi Dan,
I feel that even though the content is more or less same between the two
docs, their content is more organized. In the HEADER directive document,
there is no ambiguity to a new user on the numbering of the arguments, and
their usage. Perhaps it is just me - when I read the HEADER directive on
apache docs it took me 3-4 reads before getting it right, but their (IBM)
presentation of the same content was easier to understand and grasp (no
ambiguity, whatsoever).
Just my two cents.
-Sreedhar