httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Sreedhar Madullapalli <sreedhar.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clarification/Correction needed for HEADER directive explanation
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:21:19 GMT
Thanks for the prompt correction, and consideration. Not sure if I can
mention any documentation references outside the ASF foundations, but this
httpd documentation on IBM's website does a real good job of documenting the
mod_headers, and HEADER directive.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/rzaie/rzaiemod_headers.htm
I did check the dev trunk (2.3) and though the rewording take care of the
ambiguity, I feel that there is room for improvement.
-Sreedhar