Hi

I want to contribute to the translation of documents to pt-br
What is the procedure?

----

Atenciosamente,

Fábio Antonio Ferreira
TI Canção Nova / Analista de Sistemas 55 0xx12 3186-2129 fantonios@gmail.com
Fundação João Paulo II www.cancaonova.com
Sistema Canção Nova de Comunicação: Radio, TV e Internet

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

On Dec 9, 2009, at 09:59 , Vincent Bray wrote:

Hi,

I've just created INFRA-2369 [1] to request that the docs building
components be mirrored at git.apache.org, so that I can use git
locally for docs work. However, it has been suggested (on IRC
#asfinfra) that I check with these lists first.

Are there any objections to my proposal? Do the details of the ticket look ok?

I can't think of any way it would affect me one way or the other. It's fine with me. :)

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com